We’re doing lots of cool stuff at ALPFA, and we’re honored to have been given all the opportunities, partnerships, and people on our team. We pride ourselves for our backgrounds and diversity of thought, and we are always looking for more dedicated students to join our organization. Interested? Check out our recruitment info below.
Thank you for taking a strong interest in joining our ALPFAmilia and wanting to grow both professionally and as a leader by giving back to our communities. Joining ALPFA UCLA means joining a cohort of students who are driven, friendly, and humble but make no mistake, we do mean business.
ALPFA (Association of Latino Professionals for America) was founded in March 1972 and we have grown to over 92,000 members nationwide in all 50 states, with over 160 student chapters and 45 professional city chapters. By joining ALPFA, you will be joining a network of professionals who are in every industry in business that makes up the global economy. Here at ALPFA UCLA, we emphasize diversity in serving and welcoming everyone from all backgrounds and are not specific to the Latinx heritage.
● Leveling the playing field
● Fostering connections
● Developing leadership skills
● Supporting community within a larger community – the ALPFAmilia
● Provide training and workshop sessions to those underrepresented in business
Who We Are:
Our purpose is to create a safe and welcoming space for passionate Bruins who are motivated to grow both professionally and as a leader. Whatever your aspirations are, you can definitely count on being around a supportive, friendly, and passionate group who will help you get there.
What We Do:
● Prepare students in career readiness through workshops, info sessions, and networking events
● Connect students to internships at F500 companies
● Build the bridge between students and professionals in the industry
● Foster a diverse professional network among ALPFA members
Application Deadline: Friday, Week 3 of Spring Quarter; April 17th at 11:59 PM.
Decisions: Week 5 of Spring Quarter.